1) You must patch your GP2 game with the correct car set in accordance with your Formula. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
2) You may only use the 1994 (the original) car shape and cockpit.
3) You must use the game settings for your Formula.
4) You must drive in the car assigned to you, i.e. you can't use someone else's.
1) You may only use the driving aids assigned to your Formula. The F4 key (indestructibility) is not allowed at all.
2) You may restart the race as many times as you like, however if you retire and get fed up with a certain race and don't want to try again, you must save the game at the point you retired. This is to show where you came in the race in relation to the other drivers.
1) If you don't send a readable hot lap you will be put at the back of the grid.
2) If you don't send in a readable saved game you will be disqualified from the race.
3) You must name your files with your correct driver I.D. More information in section 4.
If any of the above rules are broken you will be disqualified from the race.
Rules Part1- General
Rules Part3- Team